- The conference registration is now open until August 13, 2021. A maximum of 500 participants will be accepted.
- All registered and paid individuals by August 13, 2021 will receive their login information by August 20, 2021.
- Once we have received your registration, we will e-mail you the information on international money remittance.
- Please be advised that the registration fee is non-refundable.
- The conference will be held on Zoom. You can join the conference from the browser, from the Zoom desktop and mobile application. Recommended Environment. Supported browsers are as follows: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. Please note Zoom will not work well from the Internet Explorer.
- All participants are responsible for ensuring that their computers and/or mobile devices, their internet and wifi capacity, and their electrical/battery support are sufficient to fully engage in the conference.
- Participation is limited to the paid registrant only. Log‐in information for each participant cannot be shared. Please be advised to log in on only one device. We will disconnect the streaming if we find malfunctioning.
- All content on the conference, including videos, images, text, and other information (collectively, the "Content"), is the property of the speakers, the presenters, and the Japan Society of Vocational Rehabilitation (JSVR) and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, display, reproduce, retransmit, store, distribute, disseminate, modify, publish, broadcast, circulate, create derivative works from, or sell or license any part of the Content, products, or services obtained from this conference in any medium to anyone, without the express prior written permission of JSVR, except as otherwise expressly permitted under applicable law or as described in these Terms and Conditions or relevant license or subscriber agreement.
4.How to ask questions during the sessions
Live Streamed Sessions
- Attendees are encouraged to ask questions during the live streamed sessions using the Q and A Feature. Please DO NOT use the Chat feature, because the Chat feature will be used for technical communications.
- We do not answer all the questions we have got during the sessions.
On demand sessions
- Enter your questions on the conference platform.
- The conference platform will be open on Friday, August 27, 2021 thru Saturday, September 11, 2021. The speakers and organizers of the session will answer your questions. All questions, answers, and comments entered by you can be viewed as well as your name and institutions.